Sökning: "Ercan Eng"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Ercan Eng.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : The global development and usage of smartphones are rapidly increasing. Further, the high capacity and functionality of these devices indicate high technological manufacturing processes and complex supply chains. Thus it is of interest to investigate the potential environmental impacts of a smartphone, from a life cycle perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Although education is considered as one of the most effective approaches in terms of addressing sustainability challenges and formulating solutions, traditional education methods remain inadequate in this regard. This is because these methods are based on passive and teacher-centred approaches to learning. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Elektriska energisystem; KTH/Elektriska energisystem
Sammanfattning : Long-term price prognosis for electricity is the main tool for making decisions on investments, de-investments as well as on long-term agreements and other strategic actions. A number of models are used for analyzing the markets of interest and they are continuously improved and expanded. LÄS MER
4. Turkey as a Member of the European Union - A cross-country analysis of the potential impact on the Turkish agricultural sector and its trade with the EUMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines Turkey’s agricultural sector and how it will be affected by a EU membership. Since Turkey has a great rural population and is relatively dependent on its agriculture, the implementation of the CAP will most probably affect not only the rural community, but also the specialization patterns in agriculture and the trade. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Merger arbitrage has been the focus of extensive research in recent years. It is an investment strategy that is used to exploit the price discrepancies between the stocks of the merging companies at the an-nouncement of a merger or acquisition. Much of the empirical research performed within the U.S. LÄS MER