Sökning: "Ethnic Nationalism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 uppsatser innehållade orden Ethnic Nationalism.
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to examine the nationalist ideological positioning of the Swedish parliament’s only self-proclaimed nationalist party, the Sweden Democrats (SD). The understanding of nationalism differs heavily in the social sciences and a variety of distinctions have been proposed in the study of it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om migration, etnicitet och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Kurdish political identity, their quest for recognition has been an everlasting issue in the Turkish politics since the establishment of Turkish Republic (1923). When the Republic was building by the Republican elite during the single-party regime, the Turkish identity and Mustafa Kemal’s principles became constituent elements of Republican agenda which was ideologically aimed to be a modern nation-state that showed no tolerance to those who stayed out of its scope (i. LÄS MER
3. Nationalism and The Construction of Others in China : Exploring Social Media in the Shadow of the “Refugee Crisis”Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om migration, etnicitet och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research examines discourses on the social media site Weibo around the group of international asylum seekers during an online campaign launched by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to raise awareness of asylum seekers in the People’s Republic of China on June 2017. Sina Weibo is a Chinese social media site with its users making up of around 50% of total Chinese internet users (Weibo, 2017). LÄS MER
4. What kind of Russianness? : Exploring the role of traditional family in constructing the Russian national identity during “the decade of childhood”Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och välfärdsstudierLinköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om Migration, Etnicitet och Samhälle
Sammanfattning : Family and children are brought to the front in contemporary Russia and constitute an important policy area. Manifesting the centrality of family and children, the period 2018―2027 has also been officially proclaimed “the decade of childhood”, leading to numerous policy initiatives and momentous media attention. LÄS MER
5. Home of the Japanese Heart : Socio-historical Contextualization of Gender Politics, Commodity Animism and Super State-Nationalism of Japanese Modernity through the Indigenous FaithMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contextualize gender politics, nationalism, and animism as interconnected cultural patterns reflecting 19th century acculturation and post-WWII national reconstruction of Japan. In particular, state-nationalism, hegemonic femininity, commodity animism, uniform fetishsm, and power structure are analyzed through the symbolisms and discourse of the Japanese indigenous faith: Shinto, female practitioners, and followers. LÄS MER