Sökning: "Ethnic divisions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Ethnic divisions.
1. Ethnic divisions in Bosnia-Herzegovina - The inequality between three different ethnic groups in the country and how media is used to portray themMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to observe how media and activism can be a part of the post-conflict peace building in Bosnia as well as to highlight the work and importance of NGOs in the country. This thesis will focus on how these NGOs work with media and activism in order to contribute to the post-conflict peace building. LÄS MER
2. Who is Bosnian? : Ethnic Division in Bosnia and Herzegovina and its Implications for a National IdentityKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study deals with ethnic division in Bosnia and Herzegovina and its implications for a Bosnian collective national identity, in contrast to the ethnic identity of Bosniaks, Croats, and Serbs. The 1995 Dayton Agreement paves the way for a Bosnian state where a collective national identity is based on the state’s structure and institutions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Uppsala music group LöstFolk has in various ways distinguished itself and become identified with protest music in Sweden. Their approach goes beyond simply singing and presenting texts that express their dissatisfaction with contemporary injustices and their message is strengthened by their use of visual and new media technologies. LÄS MER
4. Ukraina som nation & stat : En studie om hur etniska motsättningar kan vara ett hinder för demokratiseringsprocessen & hur det skulle kunna lösas.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose with this study is to investigate, scrutinize and to understand the current political situation in Ukraine and why it has not been progressed. The disastrous democratic process and the country´s existing and indefatigable problems are studied through dynamics that deals with the country’s ethnic divisions and the conflict with Russia regarding several regions in Ukraine. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : People’s everyday movements across the urban space matter. Indeed, for city planners looking to counter urban segregation processes, the issue of physical mobility is of prime concern as it bears the potential of overcoming ethnic and socio-economic divisions in the city. Yet, there is a lack of academic research matching this interest. LÄS MER