Sökning: "Eu parties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Eu parties.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The technology of Blockchain is something new and innovative. It was introduced by a group which goes under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto through the publishing of the paper “Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system”. LÄS MER
2. POSITIONSFÖRFLYTTNING I EU-FRÅGAN - En analys av hur MP, V och SD uttrycker sig om EU i samband med att de avlägsnat kravet på EU-utträdeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Green Party, the Swedish Left Party and the Sweden Democrats are the only political parties that have shifted from advocating for Sweden to leave the European Union to accepting the Swedish EU-membership in the past 15 years. Previous research in this field has focused on explaining how different political parties position themselves towards, or express their views on, the European Union. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The use of Machine Learning (ML) in business has increased significantly over the past years. Creating high quality and robust models requires a lot of data, which is at times infeasible to obtain. As more people are becoming concerned about their data being misused, data privacy is increasingly strengthened. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Around 20 years ago subnational actors connected in Northern Sweden/Finland founding the Bothnian Corridor Project and lobbying successfully for support from the European Union/on the European level. This research paper will investigate the story of success from the perspective of the subnational actors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Arctic has experienced several changes in recent years which has transformed the Arctic into a geopolitical hotspot. This is mainly due to environmental changes, which have changed the landscape and made resources more accessible. LÄS MER