Sökning: "European Parliament"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 362 uppsatser innehållade orden European Parliament.
1. #METOO- MER ÄN EN HASHTAG? En komparativ framinganalys av resolutioner från Europaparlamentet före och efter #metooKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to investigate whether there has been achange in the representation of violence against women by the Europeanparliament before and after #metoo. The analytical framework provided uses atheory of framing which focuses on intepreting some parts of a text and discussit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT: Globalization and a rising migration have led to an increasing religious pluralism in Sweden. During the last decade, a large proportion of the migrants have been Muslims, especially immigrants arriving during the European refugee crisis in 2015. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis work examines integration in the EU on forest policy, aiming to understand what drives the integration process on the area. The study is centred on analysing the differences between the first and second forestry strategy and on how Council of the European Union and the European Parliament relate to these. LÄS MER
4. An arena for effective opposition? : A systematic investigation into political opposition in the European ParliamentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union is suffering from a legitimacy crisis, which thus far has culminated with Great Britain’s decision to exit the union. According to the ‘opposition deficit thesis’, this is caused as there is no arena in which effective opposition can be voiced in the European Union, which forces EU citizens to organise their opposition outside the political system, and often against it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER