Sökning: "European Public Sphere"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden European Public Sphere.
1. EUROPE(ANS) AND THE CLIMATE - TOWARDS A EUROPEAN PUBLIC SPHERE? A Comparative Framing Analysis of News Media and Twitter Discourse in Sweden, Spain and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The issue of climate change, as a crisis without borders and the EU as political realm, holds thepotential to unite Europeans under a common fate and mission. As this study applies a socialconstructionist view, reality is understood as constructed in and through the media. LÄS MER
2. Substantively Close, Legislatively Afar: Disparities between Citizens and Permanent Residents in GeorgiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the legal position of permanent residents as compared to that of citizens in the case study of Georgia. With this aim, the thesis first examines the general legal system of the case study and delves into its sphere-specific regulations, which restrict access to different areas of life to permanent residents. LÄS MER
3. Forget me not? - An exploration of the recent developments in case-law on the right to be forgottenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis has examined the right to be forgotten; the right to have personal data erased from the search index of a search engine operator so that it is not displayed following a search on the basis of a data subject’s name. The right is fairly new, as it was first established in Case C-131/12 Google Spain on 13 May 2014 and was subsequently codified in Article 17 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in 2016. LÄS MER
4. En närstående rättighet för presspublikationer på den digitala inre marknaden - En studie av artikel 15 i direktiv (EU) 2019/790 om upphovsrätt och närstående rättigheter på den digitala inre marknadenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In today's digitized society, publishers of legacy printed media face major financial hardships in the sale of newspapers and other magazines. Thus, most publishers today have made their publications available to readers online. LÄS MER
5. The vocal citizens of the European Parliament Facebook page: Who are they and why do they get engaged online?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Digital media and social media are by now established platforms for daily online social interaction, expression and debate, also in the political field. They offer users a space to voice and exchange opinions, as well as a tool to organise political acts of protest or support around offline world events. LÄS MER