Sökning: "European Social Survey"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 uppsatser innehållade orden European Social Survey.
1. Integration through Civic Participation - Exploring the Relationship between Membership in Organisations and Political TrustMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the Nordic countries, an increasing part of the population consists of migrants from various backgrounds. Naturally, it is important to investigate what can be done in order for these migrants to integrate successfully. Previous research shows that some of the fundamentals of integration are trust and the sense of collective identity. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : I denna uppsats studerar vi orsaker till att folk röstar på vänsterpopulistiska partier. Vi gör detta genom att använda data från European Social Survey (ESS) över väljarbeteende i fem europeiska länder och logistisk regression. LÄS MER
3. Politics, human values and climate change: Investigating the determinants of climate change perceptions in EuropeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper empirically investigates the determinants of climate change perceptions across Europe, focusing on how political orientation and human values affect attribution- and trend belief, perceived impacts of climate change and climate concern. Previous studies in this field of research have ignored the risk of reverse causality, which is addressed in this paper by conducting the epidemiological method. LÄS MER
4. Civic Engagement and Political Trust of Young People in Sweden in Relation to Their Immigration BackgroundsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Currently, nearly 25% of people living in Sweden have foreign background. With one in every four people having immigration background, the question “how does civic engagement and political trust of people differ depending on their immigration backgrounds?” becomes important. LÄS MER
5. Behind the scenes of lockdowns and quarantines : A quantitative assessment of how legitimacy and capacity shaped early governmental responses to Covid-19 in European countriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to gain insight to lockdowns and social distancing measures taken by European governments during the early period of the Covid-19 pandemic. Questions have been raised of whether the variations of responses can be systematically explained, which have so far received little attention in research. LÄS MER