Sökning: "European Studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1139 uppsatser innehållade orden European Studies.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The three-factor model of Fama and French has proved to be a seminal contribution to asset pricing theory, and was recently extended to include two more factors, yielding the Fama-French five-factor model. Other proposed augmentations of the three-factor model includes the introduction of a momentum factor by Carthart. LÄS MER
2. Personalvetaryrkets förändring över tid - En historisk studie om hur professionaliseringen och akademiseringen av personalvetaryrket återspeglas i platsannonserKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : How organizations work with their personnel strategies has changed a lot over time and today most ofthem have some kind of function specialized on personnel, this profession is today called HumanResources (HR). Its practitioners is seen as experts on questions regarding personnel and work life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since 2012, the European aviation sector is covered by the European Union Emission Trading Scheme, (EU ETS). A global counterpart, which is currently being developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) under the name CORSIA, is due to enter into force in 2021. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Lobbying as a phenomenon and its purpose has been debated for decades. Some say it is used by big corporations trying to influence politicians to see it their way. Some scientists say lobbying provides a channel for the public to participate, by voicing their opinions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was to examine what euroskepticism stands for and what it is. Euroskepticism has been a marginal phenomenon under some long time but in the later years the definition of euroskepticism has become a mainstream definition. LÄS MER