Sökning: "European Studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1099 uppsatser innehållade orden European Studies.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since 2012, the European aviation sector is covered by the European Union Emission Trading Scheme, (EU ETS). A global counterpart, which is currently being developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) under the name CORSIA, is due to enter into force in 2021. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Lobbying as a phenomenon and its purpose has been debated for decades. Some say it is used by big corporations trying to influence politicians to see it their way. Some scientists say lobbying provides a channel for the public to participate, by voicing their opinions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was to examine what euroskepticism stands for and what it is. Euroskepticism has been a marginal phenomenon under some long time but in the later years the definition of euroskepticism has become a mainstream definition. LÄS MER
4. The EU Memory Framework and Memory Politics of the Baltic States: from Transitional to Transnational Memory MemoryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : The research investigates the role of the European Union in establishing a common European historical memory. It assumes the comparative dimension by taking the case of politics of memory in the Baltic states. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The European spruce bark beetle is considered as one of the most destructive forest insects to Norway spruce trees in Europe. Climate change may increase the frequency and intensity of bark beetle outbreaks. It is therefore of vital importance to detect the bark beetle outbreaks and take it under control to prevent further damages. LÄS MER