Sökning: "European identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 333 uppsatser innehållade orden European identity.
1. A City of Heathy Mobility. Mixed method case study on development of sustainable bicycle mobility in Warsaw.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The uncontrolled development of automotive transportation worldwide raised the urgency to promote sustainable transportation among European cities, whereas bicycle as the most sustainable alternative to cars has become a symbol of urban sustainability. The popularization of cycling trips is conducive to reducing congestion, noise, and pollution in cities. LÄS MER
2. ”Mä oon niinko… ruotsinsuomalainen” ”Jag är liksom... sverigefinsk” : Om sverigefinska barns identitetssarbeteMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is a study on identity construction of a group of 9-14 year old children with Finnish origin in Sweden. In 2000 Sweden granted a special status of a national minority to five indigenous minorities, of which the Sweden-Finns are one, by ratifying European council’s framework convention for protection of national minorities. LÄS MER
3. From invisibility to political witch-hunt: The influence of everyday marginalization on the sense of Polish and European belonging among the LGBTQ+ minority in Poland.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Thirty years after the fall of communism and fifteen years after Poland joined the European Union, there have been more steps backwards than forwards in regards to gender and sexual equality. From the very beginning, this has been a cause of tension between Poland and the EU. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Insufficient theorizations about identification result in flawed conclusions about how actors in the international arena construct themselves and the Other. With references to fallacies of previous identification studies, the thesis at hand therefore argues for the necessity to contemporize research approaches. LÄS MER
5. Ryssland: neutral, allierad, radikal : En studie om identitetskonstruktioner av Ryssland och ontologisk (o)säkerhet i svenska försvarspropositioner sedan kalla krigets slutKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to demonstrate the significance of identity as a driving force behind Swedish security policy change. By studying social identity constructions of Russia in Swedish defence propositions from 1992, 2004 and 2015, the thesis concludes that these constructions might have resulted in shifts in Swedish security policy. LÄS MER