Sökning: "Eutrophication potential"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 uppsatser innehållade orden Eutrophication potential.
1. Våtmarkens kapacitet - kan en våtmark optimeras för att minska såväl eutrofiering som brunifiering?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to changes in land use, as well as impacts from the climate change, our inland waters are now exposed to problems such as eutrophication and brownification. This complicates management to develop clean drinking water, as well as it leads to anoxic bottoms and reduces primary production. LÄS MER
2. Is blue mussel farming a potential mitigation tool to combat eutrophication in the Baltic Sea? A synthesis based on stakeholder interviewsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Baltic Sea is the most polluted sea in the world. Its hydrological conditions and ongoing eutrophication are a high threat for marine biodiversity and ecosystems. Additionally, eutrophication has negative effects on the wellbeing of countries and their societies in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR). LÄS MER
3. The Environmental Impact of an Automotive Plastic Component : A lifecycle approach of a deco panel scenario analysis of two different plasticsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is a major end-user of energy. As consumers are becoming aware and conscious of their environmental footprint making the enviromental footprint of automobile components one of the requirements in new product design development. The purpose of the study is to identify environmental impacts of a plastic panel. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Eutrophication of aquatic environments is a worldwide problem which is usually caused by leakage of nutrients from human activities on land. The primary production rises greatly when concentrations of phosphor and nitrogen increases, which can result in disturbances in the ecosystems. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Food-production has a great impact on the environment and the need for a more sustainable food consumption pattern and low impact products is high. Aquaculture in general, and especially mussels are in many ways a sustainable alternative for protein source. LÄS MER