Sökning: "Evaluation Framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 904 uppsatser innehållade orden Evaluation Framework.
1. Sustainable Supplier Selection- Selection and evaluation of logistics service providers based on sustainability in the Swedish market - a qualitative approachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Evaluating how intensive Information and Communication Technology courses can help bridge the Gender Digital DivideMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Inclusion in the digital society can lead to improved communication and access to information which increases informed decision making and productivity for individuals and businesses. In turn, this has a positive effect on the socio-economic development of a country. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The possible effects of the General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR) have been widely discussed among policymakers, stakeholders and ordinary people who are the objective for data collection. The purpose of GDPR is to protect people’s integrity and increase transparency for how personal data is used. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The definition of value in healthcare has been subject to an extensive academic and medial debate over the last years. Although several frameworks for value in healthcare have been developed, most do not consider the patient perspective when defining value. LÄS MER
5. Home sweet home : a case study on persuasive technology to promote usage of an m-health application by elderly living at homeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Much of the developed world is experiencing an aging population. This requires society to adapt to take care of a growing elderly population and improve their quality of life. Today, mobile systems are available that makes it possible to monitor and improve health (m-health). LÄS MER