Sökning: "Evaluation Framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1237 uppsatser innehållade orden Evaluation Framework.
1. Black-Litterman Model for Portfolio Performance Enhancement - An Out-Of-Sample Evaluation of the Black-Litterman Model on a U.S. Stock-Dominated PortfolioKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the Black-Litterman model is evaluated out-of-sample and compared to mean-variance and naïve allocation. Two references are implemented in the Black-Litterman framework, the minimum-variance and naive portfolios. The study complements previ-ous work by considering a stock-dominated portfolio, where all assets are from the U.S. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Åre municipality, a well-known skiing resort in Sweden, has been classified as a primary risk area for landslides, due to a combination of global warming and increased pressure from expansion. The purpose of this study is to explore options to strengthen climate adaptation planning and reduce vulnerability in Åre. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Accessing data in databases is an everyday operation that has to function with high performance. The use of Structured Query Language has for a long time been the default way of retrieving and modifying data. Another common approach is through the use of an Object-Relational Mapper. LÄS MER
4. Employing a comparative evaluation of Heuristic evaluations with end-users and usability experts as evaluatorsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : There is scarce research that implement a formal framework when evaluating usability evaluation methods such as heuristicevaluation. This paper aimed to explore and compare the results of a heuristic evaluation performed by end-users and a heuristicevaluation performed by experts. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the Value of Development Assistance According to the Recipients: A Case Study of Georgian Organisations’ Perspectives on Estonian Development AssistanceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Factors contributing to valuable development assistance are often perceived as a "black box," due to heterogeneity of development aid motives. This research brings out that too often, the value of aid is assessed from the perspectives of the donors rather than from its recipients. LÄS MER