Sökning: "Event detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden Event detection.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Context: Log files are produced in most larger computer systems today which contain highly valuable information about the behavior of the system and thus they are consulted fairly often in order to analyze behavioral aspects of the system. Because of the very high number of log entries produced in some systems, it is however extremely difficult to seek out relevant information in these files. LÄS MER
2. Estimating progenitor mass and distance to Galactic Core-Collapse Supernova using neutrino observatory IceCubeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Galactic core-collapse supernovae is a once-in-a-lifetime event which could carry with it information about new physics. In this work a method for estimating the progenitor mass and distance using the IceCube Neutrino Observatory is presented. The mass is expressed through an intermediate parameter called compactness. LÄS MER
3. Anomaly detection for automated security log analysis : Comparison of existing techniques and toolsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Logging security-related events is becoming increasingly important for companies. Log messages can be used for surveillance of a system or to make an assessment of the dam- age caused in the event of, for example, an infringement. LÄS MER
4. Primordial Gravitational Waves and ultra-light Dark Matter in a complex singlet extended Standard ModelKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the consequences of extending the internal symmetries of the standard model with a complex singlet scalar field, are investigated in terms of dark matter phenomenology and the possibility of primordial gravitational wave detection utilizing space based laser interferometry. The scalar potential of the model is constructed with a Z2 symmetry, which allows for the retainment of a linear and a quadratic coupling parameter, as well as a stable dark matter candidate, and an additional non-zero vacuum expectation value for the real component of the scalar field. LÄS MER
5. Impact of different primary particles on Geant4 simulation execution time - study on protons and pionsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC) at CERN, an improvement to the LHC, scheduled to be operating in 2027, will further the potential for scientific breakthroughs in High Energy Physics. The project’s demand in computational resources, however, is predicted to exceed what will be available then. LÄS MER