Sökning: "Expenditure Distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Expenditure Distribution.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the return to schooling in 22 countries. More specifically, the effect on earnings of receiving a bachelor’s and a master’s degree is estimated by applying a propensity score matching approach on microdata. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The roll-out of the fifth-generation (5G) wireless networks alongside existing generations and characterized by a dense deployment of base stations (BSs) to serve an ever-increasing number of users and services leads to a drastic increase in the overall network energy consumption (EC). It can lead to an unprecedented rise in operational expenditure (OPEX) for the network operators and an increased global carbon footprint. LÄS MER
4. Adverse Impacts - An Empirical Examination of the Impact of Climate Extremes on Inequality in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change is receiving more attention; the public debate has started to note its significance, and the consequences have started to show. How societies are interlinked with their environment is as evident in the 21st century as ever before. This study is an attempt to examine the relationship between climate change and inequality in India. LÄS MER
5. The Eﬀect of Regime Change on Poverty in Kyrgyzstan: Evidence from Reconstructed Household IncomeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the ﬁrst years of their independence from the Soviet Union, the political landscapes in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan were both characterized by autocratic regimes. While Kyrgyzstan eventually freed itself from the governments ﬁrm retention of power, Uzbekistan’s president remained in charge up to his death in 2016. LÄS MER