Sökning: "Explainable AI"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden Explainable AI.
1. Explainable Machine Learning for Lead Time Prediction : A Case Study on Explainability Methods and Benefits in the Pharmaceutical IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar produktionsutveckling (ML)
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence (AI) has proven to be highly suitable for a wide range of problems in manufacturing environments, including the prediction of lead times. Most of these solutions are based on ”black-box” algorithms, which hinder practitioners to understand the prediction process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In recent years the number of electronic healthcare records (EHRs)has increased rapidly. EHR represents a systematized collection of patient health information in a digital format. EHR systems maintain diagnoses, medications, procedures, and lab tests associated with the patients at each time they visit the hospital or care center. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : An in-vehicle intrusion detection system (IV-IDS) is one of the protection mechanisms used to detect cyber attacks on electric or autonomous vehicles where anomaly-based IDS solution have better potential at detecting the attacks especially zero-day attacks. Generally, the IV-IDS generate false alarms (falsely detecting normal data as attacks) because of the difficulty to differentiate between normal and attack data. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the past decade, machine learning (ML) models have become farmore powerful, and are increasingly being used in many important contexts. At the same time, ML models have become more complex, and harder to understand on their own, which has necessitated an interesting explainable AI (XAI), a field concerned with ensuring that ML and other AI system can be understood by human users and practitioners. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence (AI) is a broad topic that many researchers and stakeholders want to implement into their daily tasks. There are expectations to implement AI in hospitals, starting with mammography centers. But there is a need to guarantee that it will be efficient and safe to use, and that requires a lot of research. LÄS MER