Sökning: "Extend Context"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 217 uppsatser innehållade orden Extend Context.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Aggression and fear/anxiety are behaviour problems that dogs is Sweden experience and behaviour interventions are primarily conducted by behaviour counsellors. A systemic literature review was conducted to map the scientific literature available about the efficacy of behaviour problem intervention for canine aggression and fear/anxiety. LÄS MER
2. Predictive Modeling and Statistical Inference for CTA returns : A Hidden Markov Approach with Sparse Logistic RegressionMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on predicting trends in Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs), also known as trend-following hedge funds. The paper applies a Hidden Markov Model (HMM) for classifying trends. Additionally, by incorporating additional features, a regularized logistic regression model is used to enhance prediction capability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND. Early and accurate detection of infectious respiratory diseases like COVID-19 and tuberculosis (TB) plays a crucial role in effective management and the reduction of preventable mortality. LÄS MER
4. Inclusion of differential pricing in congestion charging scheme: The case of Stockholm and CuritibaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : Among transport demand management (TDM) strategies, congestion pricing has been one of the most widely applied, but at the same time one of the most criticised. The reason is that this measure is considered regressive, exclusionary, and inequitable, since having a flat rate ignores people's ability to pay, i.e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Software developers write tests to ensure that their application behaves as intended. However, the behaviour of an application in production may deviate from the behaviours that are tested. This difference between test and field executions is rarely assessed in practice. LÄS MER