Sökning: "Extended effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 271 uppsatser innehållade orden Extended effects.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Impact of a NordDRG-based System on the Behaviour of Swedish Hospitals, An empirical analysis of a prospective payment system based on diagnosis-related groupsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to contribute to previous research on the use of Prospective Payment Systems (PPS) based on Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG) in Sweden with an extended evaluation of variation in the utilisation of the system on recent data. This study looks specifically at within county financing and the role the system has played on the performance and behaviour of Swedish hospitals in regards to the number of DRG-weights registered in inpatient and outpatient healthcare. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : How should we deal with city planning in a world that is rapidly turning urban, without destroying valuable nature assets along the way? The last decades are proof that the system we are using today is not up to the challenge. Therefore this thesis is showing a new approach to how comprehensive city planning can grow from nature based values and a deeper understanding of a city’s foundation. LÄS MER
4. Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour amongst Millennials in Online Communities - The role of information and goal-frames on InstagramMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the aim to reduce the effects of anthropocentric climate change and achieve a more sustainable future, promotion of sustainable individual behaviour is just as essential as driving political and economic change. As social media are experiencing growth in popularity, online communities in which influencers act as opinion leaders are a promising tool to influence behaviour. LÄS MER
5. The Importance of Passion: A quantitative examination of cognitive and emotional processes associated with advertiser passionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : While it seems common practice today for brands and advertisers to express their love for what they do and use terminology as "We're passionate about." in their communication, there is a lack of scientific proof regarding its advertising effects. LÄS MER