Sökning: "External influences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 209 uppsatser innehållade orden External influences.
1. Employer Brand Loyalty Revisited - Adapting to a Changing Reality - A qualitative article on how companies, engaging in Employer Branding efforts, need to adapt to a constantly changing contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This is a genre study in linguistics of which the sole purpose is to identify and categorise common conventions within lyrics from the genre Celtic music. Previously, there have been no dedicated or conclusive studies on the lyrics of Celtic music. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Japan lies on an area frequently hit by typhoons while city functions are clustered along the flat coastal areas, hence Japan has experienced lots of storm surge disasters up to the present. Coastal areas along the Suo-nada Sea also have the vulnerability against storm surge and in the past Typhoon 18 in 1999, Typhoon 16 and 18 in 2004 made remarkable damages in the areas. LÄS MER
4. Should I Stay or Should I Grow? - a comparative case study between entrepreneurial growth intentions in Singapore and StockholmD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship is often considered a key driver of economic and social progress, resulting in new venture growth becoming one of the most widely studied topics within entrepreneurship research. Such research has revealed different growth intentions among entrepreneurs, determined by the decision-making of the individual. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This paper aims to explore if organizational affiliation as a private and public organization influences the motives behind utilizing management consulting. Our topic, management consulting, has been widely discussed both in academic and non-academic settings and the client perspective in management consulting have to some extent received academic attention. LÄS MER