Sökning: "Eye movement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden Eye movement.
1. Dispersion management and characterization of ultrashort laser pulses for the optimization of parametric processesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis set out to continue the development of a short-wave infrared (SWIR) optical parametric amplifier (OPA). The system is based on a Yb-ber chirped pulse amplification (CPA) laser delivering 400 fs long pulses, centered around 1030 nm, at 200 kHz repetition rate and 40 W average power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The ability to read code is an important skill in programming, and is said to be affected by the coding environment and interface. This thesis investigates the impact of colour themes on code readability, comparing dark text on a light background to light text on a dark background. LÄS MER
3. Comparing head- and eye direction and accuracy during smooth pursuit in an augmented reality environmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Smooth pursuit is the movement that occurs when the eyes meticulously follow an object in motion. While smooth pursuit can be achieved with a stationary head, it generally relies on the head following the visual target as well. During smooth pursuit, a coordinating vestibular mechanism, shared by both the head and the eyes, is used. LÄS MER
4. Shopping for an I : Consumer identities in The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison and The Hate U Give by Angie ThomasMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates to role consumerism plays when young, black, underclass characters try to build their identities in Toni Morrison’s The Bluest Eye (1970) and Angie Thomas’ The Hate U Give (2017). Through implementing intersectional analysis and postcolonial theory this essay discusses how social positions are read and understood in a mass culture that heavily favours the visual. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Since the mid-20th century, investigations of parameters that affect crowd movement have mainly been performed via video analysis. However, modern alternatives have been used to investigate how a person moves, but only with one person at a time. LÄS MER