Sökning: "Företagsekonomi Umeå"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1235 uppsatser innehållade orden Företagsekonomi Umeå.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research considered the perspective of the auditor regarding going-concern reports in light of previous research questions and prior study categorizations. A deeper goal of the study was to find out if a qualitative method would produce a deeper understanding than the quantitative studies of previous research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Agility is referred to as the ability of a firm to proactively or reactively adapt successfully to rapid changes within the business environment both internally and externally. The Post-Merger Integration (PMI) phase is characterized by rapid organizational changes which require new strategy methods that suit the nature of today’s fast paced business environments. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Relationships are an essential factor for wellbeing. To create and maintain relationships is also a crucial part of many jobs. These relationships sometimes develop into friendships, which often have been viewed as positive for performance and wellbeing at the workplace. LÄS MER
4. DEVELOPING ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMIC CAPABILITIES IN PROJECT-BASED INTEGRATED SOLUTION : A Study of Servitization in Chinese Water Treatment IndustryMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing firms seeking to create and extend competitive advantage are striving to include more services into their offerings. Meanwhile, there are research gaps such as how frontline service providers influence organizational dynamic capabilities and how organizational dynamic capabilities can be developed in servitization need to be systematically studied and explicitly explained. LÄS MER
5. ESG Rating and Corporate Bond Performance : An analysis of the effect of ESG rating on yield spreadUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research evaluates the relationship between ESG score of the firm and its effect on the performance of their bonds. The study looks at listed companies on the Nordic countries ’ stock exchanges and tries to establish a relationship between ESG score and corporate bond yield spread. LÄS MER