Sökning: "F B industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden F B industry.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Cash greens everything around me? Identifying key barriers and drivers for advancing low-carbon investments in Denmark’s finance industry and evaluating the transition efforts of the industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Meeting international climate goals require a major reallocation of global investment portfolios. However, in 2016, 74%. of all assets under management were still socially and environmentally unchecked. LÄS MER
3. "Tempering the Gambler's Nirvanna" : A Review into to the issues and regulation of Third Party Funding in Investment Treaty ArbitrationMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Third party funding (TPF) is a method of financing legal proceedings, in which a party not directly connected to the proceedings funds one of the disputing parties, usually in return for a percentage of the final monetary settlement. The interests behind TPF are that the funded party will have the resources to pursue their claim, while the funder will be able to profit from a percentage of the final settlement. LÄS MER
4. Laser Metal Powder Deposition of Austenitic Stainless Steel on Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron : A corrosion resistant coating for the Food & Beverage IndustryMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avdelningen för svetsteknologi (SV)
Sammanfattning : Spheroidal graphite cast iron is a material widely used in the industry for the manufacturing of all kind of covers and protective casings thanks to its good combination of mechanical properties, processability and cost. When cast iron components are put into service in corrosive environments the most common approach to protect the components is painting them. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research Purpose: The main objective of this study is to investigate the way in which consumers’ attitude toward attributes of product innovation influences their purchasing behavior in grocery stores. The study is based on an investigation of the fresh fruit juice category of the F&B industry. LÄS MER