Sökning: "FDI Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden FDI Africa.
1. The Impact of Foreign Capital on Institutional Quality: An Empirical Study of Chinese Finances of Loans and Foreign Direct Investments in AfricaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The African continent has since long had slow economic growth, with large infrastructural gaps compared to the Western World. This has resulted in large inflows of foreign capital to the African economies. LÄS MER
2. Unemployment Disparities in Southern Africa : Empirical Evidence from Southern African Development Community Member StatesMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The unemployment rate is one of the most important indicators of economic growth. Reducing unemployment is crucial to ensuring inclusive growth in a country. This paper analyses the relationship between the unemployment rate and other macroeconomic variables in the Southern African Development Community (SADC). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how different recipient country determinants influence Chinese investors' decisions where to invest in Africa and whether the financial crisis in 2008 has induced a shift in the type of FDI investors engage in. With the help of panel data, this thesis analyses the FDI stock and determinants for 41 different countries in Africa over the period 2003-2018. LÄS MER
4. THE EU’S ALLOCATION OF DEVELOPMENT AID – NORMATIVE OR STRATEGIC? - An analysis of aid distribution to African countries in relation to the inflow of Chinese FDIMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Based on the European Union’s self-image of being a normative power and a ‘force for good’ in the world, this thesis examines the EU's role as an international aid donor. The EU’s development policy has developed during the last decades, and in line with its normative self-image the EU has established a set of idealist criteria that is meant to guide its aid allocation to developing countries. LÄS MER
5. Bakomliggande faktorer som har påverkat ekonomisk tillväxt i Sub-Sahara över åren 2006–2019 : En panel data studie om ekonomisk tillväxt över Sub-SaharaKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Previous studies raise debates on which factors significantly affect the economic growth in different countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. Therefore, the purpose of our study is to examine and analyze how the selected macroeconomic factors can have different effects on economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. LÄS MER