Sökning: "Fake News"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden Fake News.
1. Jag kan ta en pizzaslice och ett barn ifrån källaren tack! - En kritisk studie om desinformation och PizzagateKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Pizzagate; How has the conspiracy theory been received by Twitter users? With this degree project, I will examine the fake news "Pizzagate" that was spread on Twitter in 2016 during the US presidential election, to then see what reception the misinformation received and how wildly it was spread by internet users. The purpose of this essay is to highlight the importance of source evaluation when using social media and that you, as a user, have an obligation to review the material before sharing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : My research was on how news is being presented to the public and the means of manipulation that are being used to patronise the public in the intended direction. The product was a performance based on a fictional news bulletin. Fake news but also true facts behind the words. Exaggeration was my main tool to convince. LÄS MER
3. Exploring the Trust - Distrust dichotomy : a study about news media use and news media trust among Swedish upper secondary school students of Generation ZMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, news media use and trust among Swedish upper secondary schools students of Generation Z is investigated through focus group interviews with students from two different schools. This study aims to explain how and why Swedish upper secondary school students of Generation Z use and perceive news media, with focus on the relations between news media trust and news media use. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The increased pace and sensationalism in news journalism during the digitalization has made terms like fake news and clickbait more popular and a concern has emerged that future generations will live in a world where truth is a fluid concept. Our study aims to investigate the sources from which young adults receive news and their source-critical thinking about that information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Desinformation, eller fake news som det kallas i vissa sammanhang, är ett problem som i samband med internet blivit allt större. Vare sig det gäller politiska val, falska påståenden om Covid-19 eller krigspropaganda så lever vi idag i vad vissa kallar för en infodemi. LÄS MER