Sökning: "Farm animal welfare"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden Farm animal welfare.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Antikens kultur och samhällsliv
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how those involved in a mobile-slaughtering mode of beef production engage with, and experience cattle bodies throughout the beef producing process. These experiences are examined in relation to historical accounts of how people have experienced cattle bodies in both pre-industrialized and post industrialized modes of beef production. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Biomedical Sciences and Veterinary Public Health
Sammanfattning : För att säkerställa att djurskyddet ute på gårdarna i Sverige motsvarar kraven i nationell lagstiftning samt EU-lagstiftning utförs offentliga kontroller. Ansvaret för den offentliga kontrollen åligger landets 21 länsstyrelser. Jordbruksverkets uppgift är att vara med och samordna länsstyrelsernas arbete. LÄS MER
3. Management practices’ effect on milk production, somatic cell count and mastitis in Swedish organic dairy farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : The most common animal health problem in organic dairy production is mastitis. It is considered to be one of the most serious welfare problem in dairy production, as well as an economic problem as it often leads to a reduced milk yield and reduced profit. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : On December 1, 2017, new animal welfare regulations for farm animals began to apply in Sweden. A major part of the government´s recently adopted food strategy is that the pig regulations should be designed to support the goal of a competitive and sustainable food chain with increased production. LÄS MER
5. Zoo animal welfare assessment : a review of current research and protocols concerning welfare assessment and feasibility of application in a zoo environmentKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Modern zoos work with conservation, education and research which are all affected by the welfare status of the animals. This makes animal welfare assessment in a zoo environment important. LÄS MER