Sökning: "Fashion e-commerce"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden Fashion e-commerce.
1. Payment methods influencing purchase behavior in the clothing e-commerce : A study of millennials in Jönköping, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: Electronic commerce has recently been seen as a very auspicious service of technology witnessed in the last decade. Several types of e-commerce initiatives include very modernized and upgraded facilities such as smart cards, online retailing, and remote payments that help make the payment process faster and more consistent. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Creating brand value is a vital procedure for online fashion retailers to customers. In Bangladesh, todays, e-commerce fashion is a new trend for the consumers. People are purchasing through online than ever before in Bangladesh. LÄS MER
3. Return Policies in the Online Fashion Industry : A quantitative study examining how environmental consciousness may affect consumers purchase intentionKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : While the environment is continuously becoming increasingly acknowledged in modern society and e-commerce (i.e. internet commerce) within fashion is still a growing industry, there is a controversy that has begun to surface. LÄS MER
4. Customers’ return reasons and preferences about product-oriented tools : An exploratory mixed methods research in a fashion e-commerce contextMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore whether customers’ return reasons differ between product groups and if their e-commerce experience is related to the return reasons. Moreover, we test if customers’ e-commerce experience is related to whether they refrain from ordering apparel when there is a perceived absence of information, and what product-oriented tools they prefer when purchasing apparel online. LÄS MER
5. Do you feel excluded? : an explorative study of who the perceived typical shopping mall consumer is and if this consumer feels excluded from city centersKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : As the retail apocalypse is increasing, it is common to face stores without consumers in citycenters. E-commerce is one of the factors that has had a negative impact on physical stores,both in city centers and in shopping malls. It has been easier for shopping malls than forcity centers to fight the increased competition. LÄS MER