Sökning: "Feature Importance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 uppsatser innehållade orden Feature Importance.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate how metadata from Spotify could be used to identify the language of songs in a dataset containing nine languages. Features based on song name, album name, genre, regional popularity and vectors describing songs, playlists and users were analysed individually and in combination with each other in different classifiers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a framework for collecting network traffic data usable in performance evaluations of Bluetooth Mesh networks. The framework is designed to be adaptive, effective, and efficient. These design goals are intended to minimize resource usage and thereby take constraints in Bluetooth Mesh into account. LÄS MER
3. Predicting and Explaining Customer Churn for an Audio/e-book Subscription Service using Statistical Analysis and Machine LearningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The current technology shift has contributed to increased consumption of media and entertainment through various mobile devices, and especially through subscription based services. Storytel is a company offering a subscription based streaming service for audio and e-books, and has grown rapidly in the last couple of years. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the attitude of consumers towards music streaming services in Russia. The main goal of the research is to define the level of preferences of different features of the services and to match them to the brands present in the market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In digital integrated circuits, memories are often a limiter for main performance, power and area. Over the past decade, integrated memories have gained dominance in terms of area and power cost. In applications like machine learning or image processing the area share can be above 80% consuming more than 50% of the total power budget. LÄS MER