Sökning: "Feedback controller"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 uppsatser innehållade orden Feedback controller.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is now electrifying at a faster rate than ever before. Everything from electric bikes to Segways and electric longboards requires new kinds of interactions to control the engine. For example, Segway has used the user's tilt to decide whether they want to go forward or backward. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In recreational boating, docking is one of the most stressful and accident prone situations. Due to the loss of maneuverability at low speeds, it is a procedure that requires experience. LÄS MER
3. Linearization Based Model Predictive Control of a Diesel Engine with Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Variable-Geometry TurbochargerMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : Engine control systems aim to ensure satisfactory output performance whilst adhering to requirements on emissions, drivability and fuel efficiency. Model predictive control (MPC) has shown promising results when applied to multivariable and nonlinear systems with operational constraints, such as diesel engines. LÄS MER
4. Model predictive control in heating and cooling networks : A case study of an urban district in StockholmMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This work presents a model predictive control system for heating and cooling supply planning in an urban heating and cooling network. The control approach addresses the need for strategic operation of distributed production technologies and thermal energy storage in increasingly complex heating and cooling networks. LÄS MER
5. Active Control of High-Speed Flexible Rotors on Controllable Tilting-Pad Journal Bearings : Theory and ExperimentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : A common choice of bearing for industrial applications such as turbomachinery and rotating compressors is the Tilting-Pad Journal Bearing (TPJB) due to its excellent stability properties. TPJB's are however limited by the reduction of damping in the fluid film at high velocities. LÄS MER