Sökning: "Feeding policies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Feeding policies.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Through a discourse analysis of Swedish proposals related to migration policy between 2004 and 2016, I have highlighted normative assumptions and dominant discourses that can be said to justify the increasingly restrictive policies that migrants meet today. The change in policy in Sweden can be seen as part of a global trend where affluent countries have closed their borders to people seeking refuge. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This work is the final part of the Master of Science degree in Industrial Design Engineering towards Production Design, at Luleå University of Technology. This project has been conducted during the spring of 2017 at Alimak Hek. LÄS MER
3. Impact of Competitive Foods in Public Schools on Child Nutrition: Effects on Adolescent Obesity in The United States An Integrative Systematic Literature ReviewMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : Abstract Objective: To identify and analyse literature on the effects of competitive foods in public schools on adolescent weight (BMI), and possible impacts they may have on adolescent obesity in the United States. Methods: An integrative systematic review of literature was conducted. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknikens ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : Parts feeding to mixed-model assembly lines in the automotive industry is a large challenge, since diverse customer demands have increased the amount of parts handled within the production facilities; hence a large amount of parts can be categorized as low-volume parts. Existing theory states that the design of the parts feeding system impacts the performance of the production system, however, there is a gap in existing literature regarding research focusing on parts feeding policies appropriate for low-volume parts. LÄS MER
5. The effect of non-host plant volatiles on the reproductive behaviour of the Egyptian cotton leafworm, Spodoptera littoralisMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : Spodoptera littoralis is a major pest of cotton in Egypt, causing serious economic losses. Egyptian farmers highly appreciate biological control of the pest as synthetic pesticides are very unsustainable. Phytophagous insects rely on plant volatiles to locate oviposition, feeding and, mating sites. We tested newly emerged S. LÄS MER