Sökning: "Female Nakedness"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Female Nakedness.
1. Unraveling the Female Nakedness : The Examination of Gender Inequality Manifested in Female Sculptures during the Classical Period, and it's RelevanceMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research examines the manifestation of gender inequality represented in female sculptures during the Classical period and the relevance of such evidence. To achieve the purpose, the female figures and their sculptural developments are compared to their male counterparts, and their differences are examined and interpreted. LÄS MER
2. Forever young : A study of the correspondence between sculptures of Aphrodite and Venus and the female physical ideal in ancient literatureMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore how the goddesses of beauty Aphrodite and Venus were portrayed in sculpture in comparison to physical beauty, as attested in ancient texts. The study uses iconography and iconology to analyse the sculptures and semiotics to analyse the ancient texts. LÄS MER
3. Att kliva utanför ramen : Nakenhet, feminism och kritik av tre performanceverk från 1960- och 70-taletKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the performance artworks Action Pants: Genital Panic (1969), Interior Scroll (1975) and S.O.S Starification Object Series (1974-82) by artists VALIE EXPORT, Carolee Schneemann and Hannah Wilke. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The main question of this thesis is how in the social world of stripping the dominant order of symbolic values is renegotiated and exotic dancers undertake processes of transformation. The aim of the study is to look deeper inside those changes, and show how they are contextual to the reality in which they take place. LÄS MER
5. Jeans for all : The change of portrayal of female and male models in the advertisements by Levi’s Jeans from 1960s until 2000sKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation; Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Reading through fashion magazines we are greeted by advertisements from various fashion brands advertis- ing for both genders. The reader is, however, not always aware of all the messages being communicated through various signs in advertisement pictures. LÄS MER