Sökning: "Female initiation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Female initiation.
1. Women of the Fäbod : An Ethnological Study of the Swedish Fäbod Culture at the Turn of the 20th CenturyKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för etnologi, religionshistoria och genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore the meaning of womanhood in relation to the Swedish fäbod culture at the turn of the 20th century. The study is based upon a questionnaire from 1928 and the material is collected from the archives at the Nordic Museum in Stockholm and the Institute for Language and Folklore in Uppsala. LÄS MER
2. "The strange thing about business is that you can't stop" : A qualitative study of the internationalization initiation of female-owned SMEs in UgandaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : During the past decade, entrepreneurship and its implications in a developing country context has gained increased attention in research. In Uganda, women in businesss are leading the way in the entrepreneurial development. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikationFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This study explores eight young people’s perception of the gender roles in Zambia, Lusaka. In this study I have asked the informants to define the genders and the result were that the genders are defined based on the biological sexes. The genders therefore become homogenous based on the male and female sex. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete, SA; Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete, SA
Sammanfattning : As the title reveals this is a study of female college students alcohol habits in Kalmar,Sweden. During the spring of 2012 a total of 118 female students at Linnaeus universityanswered a survey about their alcohol habits. The survey reveled that as many as 67%percent of the answering female students (according to Audit) have risky drinking habits. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : One of the main concepts that made Tetra Pak a world leading company in producing packages for liquids, is the idea of folding paperboards. To get a good and precise fold it is necessary to crease the paper before the folding process takes part. By using creasing, the package can get more precise, stronger folds and can be produced at high speed. LÄS MER