Sökning: "Feminist art"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden Feminist art.
11. World of DesireMaster-uppsats, Konstfack/Grafisk design & illustration
Sammanfattning : This project report offers an in-depth, detailed account of my creative process and work during my two-year Master in visual communication at Konstfack, Stockholm. My degree project is a celebration of plurality and visual democracy. LÄS MER
12. Drawing resistance - Swedish cartoonists and their relation to politics, power and the art of making others laughMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay analyzes conversations between the author and three Swedish cartoonists concerningideas of politics, art and comics. The cartoonists are Elin Lucassi, Amalia Alvarez and EmanuelGarnheim. The aim is to examine how political cartoons can be constructed within a frame offeminist and political activism. LÄS MER
13. Men är det Konst? : En undersökning av möjligheterna att använda stiftelser för inköp av texila konstverk till Moderna Museets samlingKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Against a background of feminist art theories arguing that the hierarchies in art as based on masculine norms, the present thesis examines the four foundations associated with the Swedish state museum of modern art Moderna Museet. The object descriptions are gone through with open coding, to see wether there are formulations in these that affect the possibility to utilize the foundations yield for purchasing textile art. LÄS MER
14. (S)examensarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Preface:Thank you to all the women in my life who have supported me through this process; to my mother, to my other mother (Susan), to Kara, to Jordan and, of course, to Dolly.Summary:(S)examensarbete is a journey through which I have questioned if knitting can be sexy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Departing from the field of queer migration, the aim of the thesis is to grasp the experience of queer migrants in Sweden. Inspired by Les Back’s notion of sociology as an art of listening that engages critically with research participants, and guided by feminist sociologists’ methodological contributions, the study is carried out through in-depth interviews with twelve queer migrants from different countries of origin. LÄS MER