Sökning: "Feminist art"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden Feminist art.
21. Bang! Let's smash the patriarchy Hur svenska serietecknare konstruerar och förhandlar feministiska diskurserKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay analyzes three Swedish cartoon artists: Elias Ericson, Lisa Ewald and AmandaCasanellas. The aim is to examine how they construct feminist strategies through their workand how they convey this visually. The issue of whether these Swedish cartoons can be seenas a part of a bigger political platform is central. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : China’s women’s movement is currently being reignited by diverse groups of young feminist activists. Given China’s authoritarian environment, these activists have condemned institutionalized efforts to achieve gender equality and instead adopted a noninstitutionalized approach through performance art, such as theatre and singing. LÄS MER
23. The Workers of Society – the Artist, the Housewife and the Nun : A Feminist Marxist Analysis on the Intersections of Art, Care Work and Social StrugglesMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Tema GenusFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : What do art workers, nuns and care workers have in common? How can these commonalities be conceptualised from the perspective of feminist Marxism? How would such conceptualisation open up intersectional and transversal perspectives for social movements struggling against precariousness? Departing from an auto-ethnographic account on activist experiences originating from the art workers’ movement in Tallinn, this thesis aims to theorise the intersection of precarious labour and gender. By using the thinking technology of diffractive reading, it places the debates around unwaged labour within art and care sector into the context of autonomist Marxist thinking. LÄS MER
24. Tensions and contradictions of being African, feminist and activist within LGBTI social movements: : An Autoethnographic AccountMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Tema GenusFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I explore the tensions and contradictions of being African, feminist and activist within sexual and gender minority social movements. I ask how an African activist with multiple backgrounds negotiates the different personal and political landscapes, tensions she encounters, as well as the implications this has for activism work. LÄS MER
25. Kön och makt i det offentliga rummet : En undersökning av Carolina Falkholts feministiska praktikKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The artist Carolina Falkholt has during the recent years emerged as one of Sweden's most renowned artists, although she has a long background in graffiti and mural painting. During 2013 and in the beginning of 2014, there has been several media storms around her paintings. LÄS MER