Sökning: "Filtration efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Filtration efficiency.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In any underground facilities especially tunnels, it is essential to seal the area against water ingress and leakage of reserved materials. Grouting is a common method used to seal rocks around tunnels, successful grouting reduces the duration and cost of the construction, guarantees better working environment and higher safety, minimizes the maintenance and most important decreases the corresponding environmental hazards significantly. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Depending on wood species and the extractives of the wood, the paper and pulp processes might suffer from problems caused by the formation of pitch deposits from calcium soaps. BIM Kemi is a specialty chemical producer supplying the pulp and paper industry with dispersing agents, which prevent these problems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Centralized wastewater treatment systems need substantial funds besides high-cost operation and maintenance programs, which could be considered unsuitable for low-income developing countries. As a solution, it becomes the trend towards on-site wastewater treatment systems (OWTs) due to its cost-effectiveness and flexibility of implementation and management. LÄS MER
4. An Investigation of Market Scalability for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs') Filtration Systems : A Case Study within SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : With the need for excellent living standards to escalate day by day, the need to breathe good quality air remains of paramount importance for a prosperous, happy life. The indoor air quality picture is improving decade by decade. However, the importance of maintaining good indoor air quality remains unsatisfactory. LÄS MER
5. Flow pattern analysis of a Surface Flow Constructed Wetland : Treating surface runoff and landfill leachate water from the Löt waste management siteMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The waste management and recycling company, Söderhalls Renhållningsverk (SÖRAB) have constructed a surface flow wetland in order to treat surface runoff from the waste management site, Löt. The contaminated water passes several treatment steps until it reaches the wetland and a subsequent soil infiltration step. LÄS MER