Sökning: "Financial Characteristics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 666 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Characteristics.
1. Making Use of the Factor Zoo: An unpretentious attempt to predict asset returns using machine learning methods.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Factor modeling with the purpose of estimating assets returns is a dynamic and ever changing subject within finance. Recent literature has presented over 300 different fac-tors that seem to have significance in predicting asset returns. This new phenomenon in factor modeling has been dubbed ”The Factor Zoo”. LÄS MER
2. Skillnader i kvinnor och mäns investeringsbeteende : Svenska aktieinvesterares psykologiska bias, aktiepreferenser och dess långsiktiga konsekvenserMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze differences between stock preferences of women and men in Sweden and analyze what portfolio characteristics and long-term effects that are revealed by investing in the stocks than men and women prefer. To fulfill the purpose of the thesis, two fictious portfolios have been created which are based on data from the reports “Aktieägandet i Sverige” by Euroclear. LÄS MER
3. Thailand’s Positive Transformation amidst Failed Political Consolidation: The historical struggle for democracy and its impact on economic development since 1970Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By utilising a narrative analysis, this qualitative study takes a historical perspective on the impact of political unrest and political violence on Thailand’s economic development from 1970 to 2020. The study identifies the key state actors in Thailand’s political sphere as well as their relation to each other. LÄS MER
4. Implementing Software Product Line Engineering (SPLE) : A framework for evaluating financial and other consequences for a software company in the stock exchange services industryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Software Product Line Engineering, in short SPLE, is a way of developing software that historically has yielded great benefits for companies using the approach. However, implementing SPLE within an organization requires fundamental changes. Therefore it is important to weigh the pros and cons of changing to SPLE. LÄS MER
5. The Most Influential Team Attributes When Predicting Start-up Success : A quantitative study of 25 430 European new venturesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Digitisation, quantitative analysis, and data-driven methods have been used for investment decision support for more than two decades within the finance sector, however there are great differences of its adoption in different parts of the financial market. One part of the market that has not yet achieved a high level of adoption is the Venture capital (VC) industry. LÄS MER