Sökning: "Financial Inclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Inclusion.
1. MOBILE MONEY AS A FINANCIAL INCLUSION TOOL FOR POVERTY REDUCTION A cross-country analysis of low- and middle-income countriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine if mobile money can act as a financial inclusion tool to reduce poverty levels in low- and middle-income countries. In contrast to the majority of the literature within its research field, this thesis observes the relationship on an aggregate cross-country level instead of using data on an individual or household level, in order to fully examine the impacts on national poverty levels. LÄS MER
2. Risk-adjusted Earned Value and Earned Duration Management models for project performance forecastingMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Project control is essential to ensure that the investment on a project is providing the intended benefits and is valuable to the customers. Previous methods offer project performance monitoring and forecasting tools, but they lack accuracy and the associated techniques omit the project financial risk (any unplanned event that has an impact on schedule and budget); the main factor of project failure. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the value premium puzzle in Sweden for the period 2002 - 2016 and attempts to explain the puzzle by accounting for time-varying risk exposure with the inclusion of a proxy for financial disasters risk. The value premium is one of the most persistent financial anomalies and the reasons for its existence have been a hot topic for debate over the past years, with more recent research suggesting that it is a form of compensation for higher exposure to harsh economic downturns, or disasters. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The mechanisms behind the positive first day market-adjusted return of IPOs on the American and Canadian markets is examined from 2000 through 2018. A set of financial variables is tested as well as the industry-specific effect and the effect of being venture capital backed. LÄS MER
5. ESG investing in the Eurozone : Portfolio performance of best-effort and best-in-class approachesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The last decades have seen a rapid increase of sustainable investing, also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing. There has also been an increasing body of academic literature devoted to whether investors can gain any financial benefits from taking ESG under consideration. LÄS MER