Sökning: "Financial Inclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Inclusion.
1. Diskussioner om aktivietsersättning - En diskursanalys av riksdagsdebatten om aktivitetsersättningenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The scope of this thesis was to examine how members of the Swedish Parliament construct the Swedish Activity Compensation scheme in contemporary legislative debate. This study sought to fulfil this scope by applying Laclau and Mouffe’s discourse analytical approach to fifteen records of proceedings portraying debate in the Swedish Parliament, ranging from the parliamentary year 2015/16 to 2019/20. LÄS MER
2. FIDUCIARY DUTY AND ESG CONSIDERATIONS – ARE THEY COMPATIBLE? A case study on institutional investors and their commitment to the Net-Zero Asset Owner AllianceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Financial inclusion, defined as access and usage of formal financial services, has several positive micro and macro-level socio-economic implications. Due to decades of vigorous policies aiming at lowering barriers to formal finance, 80 percent of Indians now own a bank account. However, there is a significant gap between account take up and usage. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, humanitarian organisations increasingly embraced biometric technologies to respond to refugee crises. Therefore, this thesis studied the features and effects of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees’ (UNHCR) biometric cash transfer programme in Jordan. LÄS MER
5. Make Banking Simple Again : A multiple case-study about the internationalization of the largest online retail banks in EuropeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is increasing in our society and continues to move in that direction. The shift from traditional banks to online banks is becoming more popular, and with an online bank, the international markets open. Although previous research about internationalization exists, there is no in-depth research on the specific topic of online banks. LÄS MER