Sökning: "Financial Performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2002 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Performance.
1. The Implications of State Resources And Gender. Diplomatic Networking by Male and Female Ambassadors with Limited ResourcesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Networking is viewed as essential to successful diplomatic performance. Existing scholarship on diplomatic networking is nevertheless limited and therefore yet to explore and examine diplomatic networking in conjunction with fundamental structural factors, such as the financial resources of the embassy and gender. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF VALUE CREATION IN SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT SERVICE SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY ON LYNK & CO’S SUBSCRIPTION MODELKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to the research field of strategic management by increasing the understanding of how value creation motives impact sustainable outcomes of PSS in the automotive industry, through a case study of Lynk & Co’s Product Strategy Team and their subscription model. The study has been conducted with a grounded theory approach, focusing on the exploratory nature of inductive reasoning. LÄS MER
3. Digitaliseringsgradens måttstock: En analytisk diskussion om nyckeltals potential att estimera digitalisering i svenska börsföretagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The advent of digitalization has significantly redefined the operational landscape of businesses worldwide. Given the influence of digitalization on organizational performance, it is essential to effectively quantify and comprehend its level within a firm. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The business landscape is never stagnant and faces obstacles constantly, everything from internal challenges to external challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why managing risks effectively is crucial for business to succeed. This bachelor’s thesis investigates the implementation of an efficient enterprise risk management system and its effect on business performance, and identifies crucial elements that contribute to a successful implementation of ERM. LÄS MER
5. The financial performance differences between ESG and Non-ESG Firms in the Nordic Region – A quantitative analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a rigorous empirical analysis on the relationship between financial performance and ESG scores in Nordic firms from 2017 to 2022. The analysis utilizes fixed effects regression methods with cluster-robust standard errors at the company level. LÄS MER