Sökning: "Financial crises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 274 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial crises.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Officials of varying backgrounds from a sample of nine municipalities in Sweden were interviewed in a semi-structured format regarding the state of their work on food preparedness, challenges and opportunities for working on said topic, as well as the relation between municipalities and national actors related to civil defence. A vast majority of Swedish municipalities were contacted, and the final interviewees were hand-picked from a group of candidates that accepted a request for an interview. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this study is to create a model that can predict the probability of a financial crisis and apply it to the Swedish economy of today. Using a logistical regression model, a quantitative study is conducted by investigating a cross-sectional data set covering 18 countries stretching over approximately 150 years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund Coronapandemin har haft en global påverkan på den finansiella marknaden, inte minst på Stockholmsbörsen, som rasade 11,1 procent under en dag. När det råder en osäkerhet på marknaden ökar informationsasymmetrin mellan marknadsaktörer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to survey the Swedish peoples trust to welfare from the perspective of the changes that have occurred since 1986. Have these changes affected Swedish peoples view of the welfare state and of the state itself? The focus of this study is whether and how views of the welfare state have changed during the 1986-2004 period. LÄS MER
5. THE EXPANSION OF THE SWEDISH HIGH YIELD CORPORATE BOND MARKET - An abductive research of the development and nature of the Swedish high yield corporate bond market of the 2010sKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The time period spanning from 2010-2020 was to the Swedish economy initially characterized as a phase of recovery from the financial crisis of 2007-2008, and furthermore a decade of rather stable economic growth without any major disrupting elements of crises or recessions. In this overall favourable economic environment, the corporate bond market, and more explicitly - the high yield corporate bond market, has stood out with an extraordinary growth of over 1000% during the given time period. LÄS MER