Sökning: "Firms’ factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1308 uppsatser innehållade orden Firms’ factors.
1. Cooperation In Fragmentation: Factors Influencing the Willingness of Firms to Cooperate in Fragmented IndustriesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In any given industry, fragmentation, namely the state of a disintegrated landscape of market participants’ offerings, can have detrimental effects on firms and customers in the likes of inefficiencies or inconvenient offerings, respectively. Despite recent first steps towards consolidation of offerings through, for example, platform ecosystems, the German mobility industry is still largely fragmented. LÄS MER
2. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER
3. Gender stereotypes and fundraising: A qualitative study on female entrepreneur's experience of raising external capital in the Swedish marketC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : More capital than ever is invested in Swedish tech startups, but only 1% of the capital goes to female-founded companies. The same trend is observed on the global level. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect firms' ability to raise capital? This paper explores how non-financial Nordic firms raised capital from public debt and equity markets during the pandemic. We find that (1) the bond market experiences turbulence during the outbreak period; (2) being a rated bond issuer is only important for access during the outbreak period; (3) factors that determine bond spreads during the normal period do not change fundamentally during the COVID-19 period; (4) the equity market is an important source of capital throughout the COVID-19 period in terms of both IPOs and secondary issues. LÄS MER
5. Personalomsättning bland revisorsassistenter : En kvalitativ studie om hur revisionsbyråer upplever orsakerna till personalomsättning bland revisorsassistenterMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In the audit profession, it is important to retain qualified and competent personnel to maintain a high audit quality. However, turnover is high within the profession, and more than half of newly graduated audit assistants leave the profession within three years. LÄS MER