Sökning: "First order logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden First order logic.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we present Logan, a proof editor for constructing Fitch-style proofsin first-order logic. This proof editor is intended to be used by students who aretaking a course in logic. Compared to other available proof editors Logan aims to beeasier to use, both when it comes to getting started and in the continued use of theproof editor. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
3. Att namnge platser i ett distributionslager : En fallstudie om att förändra ett adresseringssystem i ett distributionslager med hjälp av förändringsplanering.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose with this study is to increase the understanding of how storage locations should be named along with an understanding of how planning of change could influence a change process. In order to achieve the purpose of this study, two research questions were formulated. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk filosofi
Sammanfattning : In this paper I discuss the compatibility of externalism about epistemic justification with the well-known KK-thesis in epistemic logic. A weaker form of the KK-thesis (if one knows, one is also in a position to know that one knows) is first defended against Williamson's anti-luminosity arguments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER