Sökning: "Fisheries Act"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Fisheries Act.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Brexit and the UK´s withdrawal from the EU has among many other things lead to new regulations concerning fisheries management. The referendum campaign in favour of Leave built its case around arguments without any concern about the truth, bullshit. LÄS MER
2. Arktiska rådet - Ett samarbete i Antropocen : En kritisk innehållsanalys av arktiska strategidokumentKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Presently the Arctic is characterized by climate change. The melting ice masses have also led to changed geopolitical conditions that act and drive the region towards an unpredictable outcome. This change sheds light on the actors in the Arctic Council (AC) and their ability to cooperate. LÄS MER
3. Social acceptability of marine protected areas : a case study of the Gålö no-fishing zone in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : No-fishing zones (NFZs) are increasingly used for managing declining fish stocks internationally and in Sweden. NFZs are ultimately implemented in order to change human behaviour, and acceptability among stakeholders can affect the possibility of their implementation as well as their ecological success. LÄS MER
4. Reforming the European Union’s Common Fisheries Policy: Why was there a successful reform of the Common Fisheries Policy possible in 2013, after years of ineffective policy and unsuccessful attempts at reforms?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In January 2014 a reformed CFP came into force in the EU. The reformed policy tackled many of the policy field’s troubled areas and offered realistic solutions for elements of the policy which had been criticised for years by academics, stakeholders and even EU institutions. LÄS MER
5. Towards a Sustainable Fisheries Management : How to address uncertainty in order to achieve a sustainable development of regional fisheries managementMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och kvartärgeologi (INK)
Sammanfattning : Fisheries management is not only about managing the resource fish, but also includes managing the social system. Aquatic ecosystems and the social system are both complex and change continuously. LÄS MER