Sökning: "Fleet Management strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Fleet Management strategy.
1. Adopting the Internet of Things - A Qualitative Study on Adopting the Internet of Things in Swedish MunicipalitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Internet of things (IoT) is the future of digitalization and it is already here, disrupting industries in this very moment. One industry where IoT is changing the way managers run their business is within vehicle fleet management. LÄS MER
2. Hierarchical Control for Adaptive EV Charging : A multilevel control strategy for scheduling and control of EV chargersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Demand- side management is becoming an effective method that is being widely exploited by the balance markets, but not much of the demand flexibility is currently exploited in residential demand- side management. Electric Vehicles (EVs), with their significant presence in the transportation sector, is a critical load for residential demand- side management. LÄS MER
3. Circular Business Models for Electric Vehicle Lithium-Ion Batteries: An analysis of current practices of vehicle manufacturers in the EU and the potential for innovation at Volvo GroupMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : With the transition towards an electrified vehicle fleet, lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) have come into focus for different stakeholders due to their high costs, resource, and energy demands for production as well as connected environmental concerns and supply risks. Circular economy (CE) strategies to slow and close resource loops and circular business models (CBMs) are discussed as solutions to these issues. LÄS MER
4. The Current State of Progressive Web Apps : A study on the performance, compatibility, consistency, security and privacy, and user and business impact of progressive web appsKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Since the late 80s the web has been evolving through new standards, added functionality, device performance and improved user experience. Websites evolved from static information to what is now known as web apps in which web technologies started to replace regular native programs and apps, as web apps slowly started offering similar functionality and performance, with the added benefit of being cross-platform. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The aviation industry is perceived as being unsustainable in the long term due to foreseen continuous growth and the use of finite natural resources. To become more sustainable airlines need to address sustainability in their business model and business strategies. LÄS MER