Sökning: "Flexible Mechanisms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden Flexible Mechanisms.
1. Mekanismer i lagstiftningsprocessen till skydd för de grundläggande fri- och rättigheterna : En kritisk analysUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To maintain a good democracy, it´s important that laws are of good quality. For the law to be of good quality the legislative process must follow certain rules. The aim of this thesis is too critically analyzing the system of the legislative process and the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms. LÄS MER
2. Flexible freedom and remote responsibility - The effects of extensive telework on organizational control in professional service firmsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, the conditions for daily operations, actions and task execution have dramatically changed in the corporate sphere. Management and employees have been forced to telework extensively, which for most is a completely new way of working. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion; Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : The thesis work investigates the possibility of replacing the Body-In-White (BIW) sections used in a physical test with a fixture. Volvo-cars perform several sub-system tests on its car components taken from various car models for different issues. LÄS MER
4. Forecast-based Financing within the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement: Persisting barriers and ways forwardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : With the introduction of Forecast-based Financing (FbF) in 2013, the ability and incentive to do early action based on forecasting has increased over the last couple of years. In this study eleven semi-structured interviews were conducted with FbF practitioners of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (RCRC) Movement with the purpose of shedding light on challenges and opportunities associated with the approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The energy system in Sweden is currently under a great transformation, where the part of weather dependent energy sources, so called intermittent sources, like solar and wind power will get greater share in the total production of electricity while the production from stable energy sources like nuclear power is decreasing. For a long time, the nuclear power have been operating at baseload and the hydropower as flexible, though, due to the change in the current power system, nuclear power plants may need to transit to flexible operation and apply load following. LÄS MER