Sökning: "Flexible organization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden Flexible organization.
1. Digitalisering & gränslöst arbete: Upplevelsen av stress och effekterna av arbetsplatsnormer i processindustrinKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has resulted in a more boundaryless work environment, which puts pressure on organizations and workers to be flexible and adaptable. The aim of this report is to extend the knowledge about the effects of digital tools on workers’ psychosocial work environment and to study how an organization’s social norms affect how workers relate to boundaryless work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to investigate the retention of academic women working intechnology companies. What makes women stay in organizations dominated by men, and whatrole does experience and the conception of gender play in understanding female retention?Prior research in this area has mainly been focused on the reasons why women are leavingorganizations dominated by men. LÄS MER
3. From Traditional to Agile - An exploratory study of how large companies can achieve Organizational AgilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Today’s business environment is exposed to rapid changes, why companies must obtain the ability to be flexible and respond quickly to changing circumstances. Consequently, organizations are increasingly realizing the need of becoming agile. LÄS MER
4. The dream of Agile as a savior - An institutional logic perspective - A qualitative study of an Agile transformation at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
5. A Study Regarding Upper Secondary Teachers’ Beliefs on the Use of Google Docs in the English ClassroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : As part of the increasing use of technology in society, one particular school in Sweden follows the same path. The chosen school for this study has integrated digital tools such as laptops and a web service called Google Classroom. LÄS MER