Sökning: "Focus Group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4416 uppsatser innehållade orden Focus Group.
1. News Media Consumption among Ideologically Leaning Groups. Examining the use of Alternative Media- and Mainstream Media.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its point of departure in the investigation of news consumption among ideologically leaning groups. The high choice media environment has led to people turning to multiple media choices and numerous alternative media outlets. LÄS MER
2. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
3. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : To develop sustainable and accessible cities there is a need to integrate mobility and land use planning. A focus is furthermore required on active accessibility; to be able to reach activities and services by a combination of walking, cycling, connection to public transport and land use. LÄS MER