Sökning: "Food Urbanism"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Food Urbanism.
1. PÅ REKORDTID – FRÅN STATIONSSAMHÄLLE TILL CENTRALORT Fallstudie Kil, bebyggelseutveckling 1960 - 1975Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This essay applies three societal changes past World War II as a foundation of changes of the built environment. The societal changes applied are; the municipality reforms, the transport revolution including the use of a private car, and the consumption transformation from small specialized shops to large self-service units. LÄS MER
2. Utmarken - envisioning Skåne's new edible landscapesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Planet earth is getting hotter and regional climates are becoming increasingly unpredictable across the globe. Cities and communities on all continents are already impacted by the changing climate, but also by two other crises – the fossil-energy decent and the 6th mass extinction event. LÄS MER
3. The Ecological and Social Effects of Gentrification and Urbanisation in Thailand's Lower Chao Phraya DeltaMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Rapid economic development and urban expansion of the Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR) places pressure on biomes and communities alike. In a world suffering from the increasing effects of climate change, unchecked urbanisation comes at the expense of carbon sequestrating environments. LÄS MER
4. Urban Fringe: Exploring the expansion of city, challenges on agricultural lands and food production in context of Northern LundMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : World population is increasing rapidly and cities are growing constantly outwards, in most cases taking over the agricultural lands. Besides Sweden imports 65% of agricultural products and if some situation like pandemic happens and neighbouring countries close the border completely the fresh vegetables will only last for 14 days! Responsible authority for this is the municipalities who have almost no control in food production. LÄS MER
5. From Vacant to Vibrant (?) : Towards an Implementation of Tactical and Temporary Urbanism Initiatives in Nacka Municipality, SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : A trend of temporary interventions is sweeping through Western cities in the 21st century. Being anything from art on street benches or small pop-up stores to street festivals, food trucks or urban farms, these expressions have recently been given more attention by the academic world and city authorities. LÄS MER