Sökning: "Food packaging design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden Food packaging design.
1. Exploring the product development process of a dairy based UHT drink A public-private partnership targeting the Base of Pyramid market in ZambiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was exploring the product development process of a dairy- based drink which was co-created within a public-private partnership approach for Base of Pyramid (BoP) consumers in Zambia. An exploratory case-study research design was selected. LÄS MER
2. Communicating the Healthiness of Food Packaging -A Case Study of Consumers in Monrovia and OrebroUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This research study pursues to further understand how packaging as a whole communicates to consumers of the Orebro municipality in Sweden and in Monrovia, Liberia. According to many research papers findings, evaluating separately elements on food packaging designs has been the main focus. LÄS MER
3. Mervärde ur ett företagsperspektiv : En kvalitativ studie om hur leverantörer på den svenska livsmedelsmarknaden arbetar med att tillföra mervärde till sina produkterKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The increased penetration of the retail chains' own branded goods in the Swedish food market has led to a disrupted balance of power at the market, and worse conditions for the suppliers. Further, this has forced the suppliers to overlook their strategies in order to be able to respond to the fierce competition, which is crucial in order to survive in today's market. LÄS MER
4. How do we make make Swedish consumers adhere to a plant-based diet? : An exploratory study on how companies in the food industry can influence flexitarians in the transition towards a plant-based diet.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research paper was to explore how companies who offer plant-based meat and dairy substitutes in the Swedish market, can influence flexitarians towards a more plant-based diet. This was based on the conflict between the need to substitute animal products with more plant-based alternatives and the current resistance among consumers to change from traditional eating patterns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Transparency has become a key sales pitch for companies! It enables them to show their product and tell the consumers they do not have nothing to hide. But from a technical point of view, transparency implies many risks for product's quality such as photooxidation and other reactions leading to colour change and decrease of product's quality. LÄS MER