Sökning: "Food policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 185 uppsatser innehållade orden Food policy.
1. Skapandet av Jämställdhet och Social Hållbarhet inom Småskaligt Fiske – FAO SSF Guidelines Tidiga Implementeringsprocess i ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The SSF Guidelines have been described as “the first internationally agreed instrumentdedicated entirely to the immensely important ... small-scale fisheries” (FAO, 2015:v). LÄS MER
2. A study of the environmental economic effect on implementing subsidies on alternatives to red meatKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The rapidly increasing trend in meat consumption causes a great challenge for policy makers. With 20% of the individual’s total emissions originating in food consumption, this gives an area of opportunity in decreasing emissions through promoting dietary changes. LÄS MER
3. Big Goals - Small Island: Will Fiji achieve sustainable food security? : Comparing the plans and policies built by the Fijian government under the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development GoalsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how global development goals affect Fijian plans and policy strategies to achieve food security. The concept of food security is vast and complex, as several development issues contribute to the difficulty in achieving such security. LÄS MER
4. Exploring business model innovation for circular bio-economy : a case study on aqua-agro interactions in food production on ÅlandUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Because of the growing population in the world, leading to increased resource demand and at the same time the need for conserving the environment, there is a growing interest in transitioning from present economic systems to a more sustainable future. Out of this context, the concept circular bio-economy (CBE) is highlighted by policy makers and governments, and adopted by businesses, because it is as a way of decreasing human-induced environmental impacts, generate new market opportunities and use resources more efficiently. LÄS MER
5. GIS-baserad metod för kartläggning av ekosystemtjänster i urban miljö : Validering av metod i Svärdfisken och DelfinenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : We depend on the ecosystem services that nature provides, such as water and air purification. In cities, ecosystem services are decreasing because of anthropogenic activities. To avoid a further reduction in ecosystem services, it is necessary to start mapping ecosystem services. LÄS MER