Sökning: "Forecasting Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 572 uppsatser innehållade orden Forecasting Model.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Hoarding a too large cash reserve is often unfavourable due to lost investment opportunities. Similarly, an insufficient cash reserve can be detrimental, as one might fail to meet payment obligations. Finding the optimal balance is nothing that is done in the blink of an eye, particularly when the underlying variable is stochastic, e.g. LÄS MER
2. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Forecasts are essential for human decision-making in several fields, such as weather forecasts, retail prices, or stock predictions. Recently the Transformer neural network, commonly used for sequence-to-sequence tasks, has shown great potential in achieving state-of-the-art forecasting results when combined with density estimations models such as Autoregressive Flows. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: This paper analyses the influence of fluctuation in gold market on bitcoin prices. Based on previous studies, in present market conditions, volatility in gold prices have caused price changes in several other major assets in the market, such as crude oil. Gold fluctuations are likely to stimulate uncertainty in some other major assets. LÄS MER
5. Forecasting Inventory Quantities : Time Series Models for Visualizing Fluctuations within Outbound LogisticsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Forecasting demand is one of the processes which greatly influences the decision making within a company, and it is also one of the greatest sources of uncertainty. Inaccurate forecasts force companies to find ways to compensate for the uncertainty, often by building inventories. LÄS MER