Sökning: "Foreign policy national security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden Foreign policy national security.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The process of building the identity of the European union in the world is constantly ongoing. The common foreign and security policy of the union conveys the purpose of the external actions of the EU, led by the foreign policy chief. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : As a result of Russia’s increasingly confrontational and aggressive actions in Sweden’s immediate area, Sweden’s military strategic concept has been subject for an overhaul. Increased military and defence spending along with rising tensions between Russia on one side, with NATO and EU on the other, reminds of historical experiences from the Cold War era. LÄS MER
4. Rättighetsskyddet vid kvalificerade säkerhetsärenden - En granskning av förenligheten mellan lagen (1991:572) om särskild utlänningskontroll och rättighetsskydden i Europakonventionen och regeringsformenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The application of the Act (1991:572) Concerning Special Controls in Respect of Aliens have had a major increase these last few years. The law refers to qualified security cases and enables the Security Police to take foreign citizens who are deemed to pose a danger to national security into custody pending their deportation. LÄS MER
5. Feministisk utrikespolitik? ja ⎕ nej ⎕ kanske ⍁ : En idéanalys av utredningen om ett tillträde till TPNWKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis takes off in Sweden's declared feminist foreign policy and how these ideas are found in relation to nuclear weapons. Traditional security policy today is characterized by a realistic perspective where states' power and security are placed at the top of the agenda. LÄS MER