Sökning: "Foreign policy security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 uppsatser innehållade orden Foreign policy security.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
2. A MISGUIDED FOREIGN POLICY How liberal interventionism backfires on the liberal international order.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores in what ways liberal interventionism has backfired on the liberalinternational order (LIO) by analysing the 2011 Libya intervention, the Syrian civil war and the 2013-2014 Ukraine crises. The research problem concerns the debate on how the LIO is challenged. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Government was the first state, as a result of the United Nations Security Council resolution UNSCR 1325 on women, peace and security, to adopt a fully feminist foreign policy in 2014.Which feminism the Swedish Government represents through its foreign policy has not yet been examined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The process of building the identity of the European union in the world is constantly ongoing. The common foreign and security policy of the union conveys the purpose of the external actions of the EU, led by the foreign policy chief. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the European council and its connection to CFSP and the European identity. It will give a perspective of the change in common foreign-security policy from the Maastricht Treaty to the Lissabon treaty. LÄS MER