Sökning: "Formula Student"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden Formula Student.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : Torque vectoring for automobiles is used to increase cornering speeds and improve road safety by manipulating the car's wheel-speeds. One method of torque vectoring for a rear-wheel-drive Formula Student race car is using a dual-clutch to slip the inner wheel thus create a yaw moment during cornering. LÄS MER
2. Decreasing barrier while maintaining shelf-life for highly sensitive products - A more recyclable and sustainable packaging for infant formulaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : With increasing concerns about environmental impacts of the food that is consumed, so is also the concern about packaging materials. This also comprises the packaging that is currently used to pack infant formula (IF), very often containing aluminum as the barrier material. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : When accelerating, traction from the tyres is necessary to move the vehicle forward. If too much torque is applied to the wheels of the vehicle, the tyres will start to spin and thereby the traction will decrease. LÄS MER
4. Miljövänliga motorvrål - en kritisk diskurspsykologisk analys av hållbarhetsdebatten inom Formel 1Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : By conducting a discourse analysis on the sustainability debate within For-mula 1 this study explores the construction of meaning for sustainability as well as the construction of identity for Formula 1 as a sport. The analysis used the concepts of interpretative repertoires, subject positions and ideologi-cal dilemmas from the field of critical discursive psychology. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) has become a commercially viable technology. The technology uses the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction between coils to transfer electrical power wirelessly. LÄS MER